Thursday, April 11, 2013

Repurposed Fence Frames

I love making things out of material that most people would throw out. When I see the old fencing, pallets, etc..., I see
PROJECTS!

Yesterday my husband and I were in his office at our fencing company (Crowe Fence & Deck Supply), and a neighboring company's payloader drove by our window, and I said to my hubby Rick, " That is a perfect pallet, I want that"! He said, Oh my God, I married Fred Sanford! I may have just aged myself, that's O.K. If you don't know who that is, go to You Tube and look up Sanford and Sons.
Anyway, that is what I do,
 ADAPT
 CREATE
ORIGINATE.

This picture frame was made from some fencing we removed for a customer. Normally it would go to the recycling center, but I saw potential in that old fencing. Making frames has been a little challenging, but we figured it out and I love them! I bought these prints from Twin Elm Farm Antiques in Peterborough NH, I rent space there, look them up on facebook. I hade them double matted at Michaels and then framed them with the fencing. I am going to keep three of them for myself and sell the rest at Twin Elm Farm Antiques.

1 comment:

  1. So keeping some and selling some means you break even and can buy MORE!! :)

    ReplyDelete