Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Spring is Here!

This past Sunday Rick and I spent a few hours completely transforming our Twin Elm Farm Antiques location and brought it into spring.  I finished up the last few things so I could put it all together and get the look I wanted. Rick and I went out and loaded up the truck with a few things, not everything because we had a lot to take out of Twin Elm. We started to drive down the driveway and Rick realized we had no brakes! UGH! So we loaded up the car! Many, Many Times! But we managed to get it all over there, design our layout and there you have it, SPRING! The coffee table was ugly and I love the transformation, enough so that if I had room, I would have kept it. Between the columns is the Flower Box I built on Saturday, love it. The green kitchen work table was made by my Dad and has Corian on top, he made the stools too, one already sold. Since this picture was taken I have added some colorful fish made from fence pickets, very fun! I love the way my spot looks now and hope things sell!

This is a close up of the Flower box I made last Saturday. It is completely made from recycled fencing.



No comments:

Post a Comment